Elite Strategies, LLC will provide Client with Search Engine Optimization Services (hereinafter referred to as “SEO”) as described in this agreement. Elite Strategies, LLC
will use specific keywords and/or phrases to improve the search engine ranking of, and/or
position the contents of the Site.
per month. All SEO services provided by Company and fees paid by Client as described herein are due by the first of each and every month by either wire transfer or credit card (via credit card authorization). This agreement term is to be (1) one-year in duration (the “Initial Term”), automatically recurring until affirmatively canceled or modified in writing.
Either party may terminate this Agreement, by giving thirty (30) days written notice to the other party, at the addresses listed below in the signature block. All notices shall be in writing and sent via electronic mail.
Elite Strategies LLC's SEO services are intended to serve two main purposes
a) to provide the Client with increased exposure in search engines, and b) to drive targeted online
traffic to the Site.
- Elite Strategies LLC's SEO Services will include (but are not limited to):
- Keyword focus & analysis:
- Researching keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search
terms. At least thirty-five (35) or more main seed keywords words and/or phrases.
- Sustained link equity improvements:
- Detailed process through building backlinks to influence brand and site
- Medium to High Backlink packaging of obtaining “backlinks” from other
related websites and directories to generate link popularity and traffic.
- Site management:
- Editing and/or optimization of text for various html tags, meta data, page titles, and page text as necessary. Basic website maintenance, framework updates, plugin updates, and broken link monitoring.
- Continuous updates and monitoring to all variables of Site and analysis and recommendations on optimal website structure, navigation, code, etc. for best SEO purposes.
- Constant strategic analysis & adjustments:
- Recommend, as required, additional web pages or content for the purpose of “catching” keyword/phrase searches
- Continuous contact with team
- Create traffic and ranking reports for Site and any associated pages showing rankings in the major search engines, share with Client at least once every 6 weeks and review when needed.
- For the purposes of receiving professional SEO services, Client agrees to provide the following:
- Administrative/backend access to the website for analysis of content and structure.
- Permission to make changes for the purpose of optimization, and to communicate directly with any third parties, if necessary.
- Unlimited access to existing website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes.
- Authorization to use client pictures, logos, trademarks, web site images, pamphlets, content, etc., for any use as deemed necessary by Elite Strategies LLC for search engine optimization purposes.
- If Client’s site is lacking in textual content, Client will provide additional text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional or richer web pages. Some content creation (i.e., blogs) is included in the agreement with Elite Strategies LLC, however additional Site content beyond the word count described herein may be at an additional cost to the Client.
- Client must acknowledge the following with respect to SEO services:
- All fees are non-refundable.
- All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
- Elite Strategies LLC has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future.
- Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, Elite Strategies LLC does not make any guarantees with regards to market rankings for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term.
- Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often, the listing will reappear without any additional SEO. Should a listing be dropped during the SEO campaign and does not reappear within 30 days of campaign completion, Elite Strategies LLC will re-optimize the website/page based on the current policies of the search engine in question.
- Getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts. Elite Strategies LLC does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation. However, Elite Strategies LLC represents and warrants that it will not link the Site to any bad links.
- Elite Strategies LLC is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
- Additional Services not listed herein, such as pay-per click campaigns, may be contemplated separately or as needed.
- The Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to Elite Strategies LLC for inclusion on the website above are owned by the Client, or that the Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Elite Strategies LLC and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
- Elite Strategies LLC guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided by Elite Strategies LLC for inclusion on the website above are owned by Elite Strategies LLC, or that the Elite Strategies LLC has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, does hereby licenses those elements to Client, to the maximum extent permitted by law, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Client from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
- The provisions of this Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the breach hereof, whether involving remedies at law or in equity, shall be adjudicated in Palm Beach County, Florida.