Boca Raton Website Design
Does Your Boca Raton Business Need a Fresh Design?
Recently, we’ve really been taking things in a new direction here at Elite Strategies. In response to our ever increasing demand to fulfill the need for Boca Raton website design, we are now exclusively catering to businesses in Boca Raton and Delray Beach for website design. Elite Strategies offers a number of different web design methods, including:
- Responsive theme design – this means that it looks great no matter what device you view it in (i.e. it “responds” to your device)
- CMS – content management systems, these days CMS’s are the driving force behind the internet
- eCommerce development – have an online store? Have an actual store and want to convert it to eCommerce? We can help with this process. Even if you don’t think people will buy your product online, we can help. We possess special tools that will show you exactly how much traffic to your website can be generated in a period of time.
- Landing Page Design – have a single thought, place or event that you want to promote on a “splash page?” Elite Strategies can assist any Boca Raton based business with landing page design.
In addition to the aforementioned types of websites, we also offer a number of different types of functionality that we can add into your site
- Click tracking or “analytics” – this enables you to log into a back end of your website to see the amount and frequency of website visitors. This allows you to optimize your website to allow for the best sales conversion possible.
- Advanced forms – we can build you a simple contact form or a complex form with dozens of different fields and options. Recently we created an intake form for a Boca Raton physician on their intranet that allowed patients to fill out there information before they got to the office, to reduce the amount of time spent in the waiting room
- A/B Testing – we can create 2 (or more) versions of your website and see which one converts better. This is an old-school marketing technique that we’ve built into 21st century technology. Recently we a/b tested a landing page for a local plumbing company and found that version 2 converted at a rate (almost double) than version 1. Making a few simple color changes and adjustments can be the difference between hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- Database Integration – do you already have a CRM or database in your office? We can build out custom web applications that integrates with your data. We can work with any situation and custom code a solution that won’t make your business change what is already working.
- Social Connectivity – we can do everything from a simple “like us” button on your website to a full fledged customized blog commenting system. Statistics have shown that sites that have social connectivity are much more likely to get ranked on search engines than those without.
- Custom Grahpics – Our designers are easy to work with and know what works. Making a few graphic upgrades on a website can make all the difference in the world. Creating brand familiarity through the usage of standard company color schemes and logo versions can keep a customer coming back for decades.
More Boca Raton Residents Are Using Smartphones to Browse Websites
In 2013 users are not just visiting websites on their desktop PC’s anymore. There are over 250,000 people using social media at any given moment in Palm Beach and Broward County at any given moment, and the majority of them are using smart phones to view websites. Below is a breakdown of a daily visit log for an average website, showing which devices that were used to access it:
People aren’t just using computers anymore – they are using smartphones and tablets to browse for what they want
Most businesses try to cater to as many different types of people as possible, and your website should too. One of the #1 reasons for a high “bounce rate” (people leaving) on a website is an improperly configured website. What would you do if you visited a website and it took you a minute just to scroll over to where you wanted to click, and you had to scroll and scroll just to read basic text? You would most likely leave that site and go to another one that is more accommodating to your needs. Creating websites that fit the needs of all users is just one aspect of web design and development that we focus on.
In addition, Elite Strategies is able to help Boca Raton based businesses with the design of all of their branding related materials, such as business cards, flyers, tri-folds, logos, and more. We have been assisting businesses with their branding for over 3 years. Being a new company with a young staff, Elite Strategies remains on the cutting edge of business by staying up to date on the latest business trends, what is hot in the design community, and what tactics are currently working in relation to consumers marketing.
Our experience is quite extensive, we have created designs for hundreds of customers not only in the South Florida/Boca Raton area, but throughout the United States, Canada, Europe and Australia. If you would like to see a sample of our designs, please view our online portfolio to get an idea of our style.
Case Study: A business man walked into our office last week and need a 1 page landing page designed. His business was based in Boca Raton and he needed a website to promote an upscale event he was having the following week. We designed a great landing page that not only looked great, but captured emails when guests signed up for the event. This allowed him to remarket these people again and again, any time he had another event or for his normal day to day business dealings. Later that week his Boca Raton business located on Military Trail and Glades received more walk in traffic (from the “thank you” email sent out from that campaign) than he has ever had in a single day.
Here are a few of our most recent web designs that have been completed and approved by our customers from Boca Raton and beyond.
Update May 2013 – We’re very excited to launch the website of Pro World Tennis Academy, a professional tennis training center located in Delray Beach catering to tennis players in Boca Raton and Palm Beach County (and beyond).
If you are interested in moving forward, or just have a few questions please give us a call at 561-526-8457 (local Boca Raton number) or send us a message through our contact page.
Please be sure to check out our recent customer testimonials as well!
Thank you for considering Elite Strategies for your design and SEO needs – we are here to assist you in any way possible.